Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Testing how to share..

Today, or last night for Amy, we tested whether we are able to share workspaces between our students. We had been tipped off by Lotta on how to do it. It posed some problems, mostly in terms of finding workspaces again in our Google Disk when we had shared it. BUT we managed.It is great having two computers available. Then I could see what happened when I logged in as a TestStudent. What we experienced today, made us think that we will wait with interaction in common workspaces until the amp-update in September. Then we hope that we can put all our students in the same "class" and set up groups across countries. Fingers crossed for that. We will probably begin with sharing a workspace in our own classes in which students present themselves or write what they know about the other country and what they want to know. • Amy and I can then share these worksheets with each other and open themon our SMARTboard in classr. My students can then see Amy students and what they know about Norway and what questions they have. Amy's students can get to know my students and what they know about Hawaii and what questions they have.


• If they have written what they know and what they wonder , we can make comments together in class and send workspaces back.

• Printing workspaces and put up in classroom.

Looking forward to this global collaboration and I like that it 's only two weeks until I meet my students again so that I can tell them about the project. 

I`m impressed by Amy who spent part of her night to work with me .







No comments:

Post a Comment